7.19.2010

Fun day


Wearing: Shirt from Anthropologie, shorts from H&M, hat from Forever21

Today was a great day! I went to the Spectrum with my good friend Stephanie :), where we browsed around a few shops and ultimately ended up in Urban Outfitters (of course). As much as I love that store, unfortunately I do not have the budget to afford an entire UO wardrobe. Usually you can find some really great deals in the sale section though. I can't tell you how many times I've walked away with items under $10! Stephanie got a super cute blue and white striped shirt and a pair of shorts that are to die for!  
Later, went to see Inception (again), which is AMAZING! It really is a must see! Plus, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is insanely cute :)
Sadly, I didn't take any pictures today, but here's a picture of what I wore when I went to the Getty museum yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment