5.27.2010

Freelance Whales



Wearing: Shirt from American Apparel, Jeans, Hat from Forever 21

I really want a new camera. Currently, I am operating with a Canon PowerShot SD400. Ehhh it's decent, but the picture quality is less than perfect. Unfortunately. I'm not familiar with cameras, but I do want one with a nice lens. And definitely better picture quality.
This morning I was on Itunes, and discovered the band Freelance Whales. They're kind of amazing. For their album Weathervanes, I only paid 6.99! Top songs? Hannah, Starring, Location, Kilojoules, and Generator (Second Floor). Overall good vocals, mix of electronic and instrumentals, beats, and lyrics. If you like the Postal Service, chances are you'll like these guys. Get their free song Hannah - it's the discovery download of the week.
Today just went to Kula, a revolving sushi bar, and 85 bakery in Diamond Jamboree shopping center. Love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment