6.28.2010

Haight-Ashbury and Boots


Today I took a little trip with my roommate Kate, down to Haight-Ashbury! Well, I guess it wasn't really that little considering we spent over 6 hours walking up down the street... It was an absolutely gorgeous day, especially for San Francisco. We pretty much went into a majority of the stores, especially the vintage and secondhand clothing stores, as well as a few boutiques. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful secondhand clothing stores are. They're cheap (usually) and so eclectic, that you can always find a variety of different styles of clothing. Buffalo Exchange is one of my favorites! That, and Second Time Around in Boston :)
I took pictures, but I'll have to post them later, preferably at a more reasonable hour.
The boots you see pictured at the top are what I am desperately lusting for. I just really want some lace-up brown ankle boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment