6.04.2010

Zero + Maria Cornejo + Joshua Radin





All photos (c) Zero + Maria Cornejo
I'm pretty crazy about the Zero + Maria Cornejo resort 2011 collection. She's a master a draping - something I hope to master at some point in the future. Actually, I should probably practice sewing in general first. Baby steps, baby steps. Anyways, going through her collection, one thing that really caught my attention was the color palate. The dark blues, various shades of greys, and occasional hints of oranges all go really well together! The fabrics and prints she uses are all really beautiful. She also has a good eye for detail. All of the subtle pleating and twists of fabric really stand out.
I would absolutely love to get my hands on a pair of those black structured pants and any one of her amazing jackets or dresses. Actually, I would be estatic to have anything from that collection.

On another note (haha), you should really check out Joshua Radin's latest masterpiece. It's his Songs Under a Streetlight EP done in true Joshua Radin style - mellow, yet powerful vocals, accompanied by piano, and this time with a full band as well. His voice alone is soothing and absolutely beautiful. For only 2.99 on itunes, you really should consider buying it! Or at least get his song Streetlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment