6.18.2010

Preen





All images (c) Preen

Hello all! Sorry it's been a while... I've been extremely busy with dance and things, and have also been without internet connection for the past few days. Having said that, I'm also behind on the latest Resort 2011 collections.
So without further ado, here's my take on Preen's latest collection!
It's a really clean, concise collection, but don't mistake it for being plain. The complexity is in the details! You definitely have to look closely to see all of the subtle work in the folds and draping. I really like the overall feel of the collection - it's relaxed, and a lot of the looks compliment the body nicely. There's a good balance between structured pieces, like jackets and pants, and softer draped tops and dresses. One look that I am basically in love with is a blue and white printed dress with an interesting shoulder cut out paired with a blue sweater with elbow slits in the sleeves. All of the dresses are great, really.
I think I would wear everything in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment